}

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Medialion Motif

Hello Blog Friends, thank you for all of the visits you pay me and the comments you leave - I do love to know you have been and I hope along the way you are inspired in some way!


 
Some of the things that gather on my desk can make a card come together so easily - well, that is the way I justify not having a clear desk! LOL! This is one of those cards - everything on it has been left over from previous projects and I love that - don't you!?


The flowers are older ones from my stash - from before I discovered dimension (LOL) I believe they are by KaiserCraft.  The centre die is the Medallion Nine Spellbinders® Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™.  I have used the inner filigree die and cut the outside using Standard Circles LG Spellbinders® Nestabilities®. This has been layered onto the Labels One Nestabilities®.  My Dies have been cut/embossed using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine.

 
The beautiful bling is from Want2Scrap. I have also used  Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner on this card.
 
This card is for the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes
 

In the Pink - Sparkle and Bling (in PINK of course)
Cuttlebug Mania - Anything Die Cut 
Cards Galore Encore - MAKE A CARD! 
Crafting Musketeers - Use Buttons
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
The Vintage Challenge - At least 3 layers
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love your 'scrappy' cards Linda and this is no exception. It is gorgoeus.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}