}

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Craft Queen May Guest Designer

I was honoured to be a Guest Designer for the Craft Queen back in May and am long overdue to show you some of the cards I created using their product.  There is a set of four and today I will show you two and be back with close ups of the other two tomorrow!



I have created these cards using some of the divine papers from Echo Park.


For this card I have used a retired set illustrated by NinaB Designs for Layers of Color Art Stamps.  I have also used Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Pendant and the Fleur de Lis Squares Decorative Die Elements Nestabilities.




For this card I have used Spellbinders Lacey Circles Nestibilities and a Negative Die from Fleur de Lis Squares, the smallest size Die.  The crochet flower is handmade from my dear friend Maxine, I love it as the local point.  All of my Dies have been cut using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine

I have used ribbons and embellishments on all of the above cards, Nicole has so many divine products available in her store - it is so worth a visit!!


Thises cards are for the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge Simply Sumer
House of Gilli - Vibrant Colours/Summer
Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Vintage


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Linda - so glad the flowers are being used :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are all really lovely Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab set of cards linda ,love them
    thanks for joining us at MIM
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards. Like the floral optic.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. All just lovely... you do very nice work.
    Thanks for joining in at Fashionista this challenge!

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. All really wonderful cards and gorgeous colours...love them! Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda,
    That is one selection of fabulous cards!

    I came over from your link at MIM. I'm #16 & #130 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by to check them out.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations, perfect for our vintage challenge at gingerloft this fortnight. Thank you for sharing and good luck.

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}