}

Monday, February 20, 2012

Fairy Garden

Fairies - apparently they live at the bottom of the garden - well not this one, she has been hiding in a box of UFO's (unfinished objects) and has finally 'seen the light of day!'

 

I was goven some Fairy Stickers quite some time ago from my dear friend Ann and put them away in a 'special place'!  Well, it was so special even I couldn't find it until a few weeks ago...
I did not have the heart to put them back!


I adhered the image to white card stock and cut it out with the Spellbinders Labels Sixteen, using the Die as a mask I sponged around the edges with Distressing Ink and then layered it onto the Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two My preferred Die Cutting machine is the Spellbinders Grand Calibur.


The DP is Echo Park, gorgeous lace and a Prima Flower, along with small Mulberry Roses and buds are layered onto the lace. 


If you know me at all, you know it would not be complete without a few pearls added - can you see where they are?  I love the elegant touch they add.

This card is for the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenges -  Another Dimension
Scrappy Frogs - Die Cuts
Drunken Stampers - Texture
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Pretty in Pink
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
Sparkles Challenge - Things with Wings

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning Linda. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo BEAUTIFUL Linda!! I love how you sponged around the sticker--makes a huge impact, and you can't even tell it's a sticker really. I love all your lace and pearls and special touches. Sooo pretty *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to hear this was a sticker! I have some gorgeous stickers that just sit here and I always think that I'm not to use them. I love how this came out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious! Love all the girly frills on the card. Your blog is lovely, so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely fairy, she's so pretty. Lovely colours and flowers and of course the pearls. And the lace is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,
    Oh This is Absolutely Gorgeous!!!! Love the beautiful image, the dp, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Challenge and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, Linda! So lush looking! That's a sticker? Wow, it sure is pretty! Love everything about this card! Fabulous die choices and how you accented with the pearls is lovely! Gorgeous lace and flowers too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, Linda! So lush looking! That's a sticker? Wow, it sure is pretty! Love everything about this card! Fabulous die choices and how you accented with the pearls is lovely! Gorgeous lace and flowers too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Your card is lovely! I love the coloring of your image. The lace is beautiful with the overlapping flowers. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card...... love the lace and the embellishments and the image is sooo cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}