Hi, I am excited to be back for my second post as the March Guest Designer for Quietfire Design - using a stamp set and a separate sentiment that goes so well with it. I love these sentiments and images - the calligraphy reminds me of my beautiful Nana - it was a preferred style of hers - it is not hard to see why!
I would love you to pop across and see the whole card - and leave the Quietfire Designs ladies a little love!! You can see it here.
Thank you so much for having me and all of the encouraging comments you have left me - it has been a fabulous privilege being a Guest Designer - I hope you have been inspired in some way!
Yesterday I posted a very quick tutorial showing how to use the new Spellbinders Debossed Sentiments - if you have not seen it you can find itHERE. I said I would create a card using the sentiment and here it is...
I hope this gives you a little more understanding - if you have any questions please feel free to leave them here and I will answer you - or you can find me on facebook. I will come back tomorrow with a card created using this sentiment - I hope you will come across and check it out!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
Hello Blog Friends - today I am sharing a card that is definitely 'pretty in pink!' As a first daughter I has so much pink around me I avoided it as I got older and actually didn't start liking it again until I had my first daughter - and now it is a regular 'visitor' on my projects.
The card base has been created using the Romantic Rectangles Two Spellbinders Nestabilities and it certainly lives up ti it's name - wouldn't you agree!? The Authentique Paper has been adhered using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner.
Hello Blog friends, I have off the Blog longer than I like, but have been busy two big Workshops in Sydney over the past few weeks, as well as Workshops locally - and that means kit preparation BIG TIME...plus there is family life...and our first grand-baby due in just over 2 weeks - so very exciting!
I have a very quick and easy card to share with you today - but I have to say - how adorable is that owl - it is created by sponging a stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils usingImagine Crafts featuring Tsukineko Inks.
Hello Blog friends - I am back with a Spellbinders Tutorial - this week I am have used a few different Die sets, but the Card Creator is the main Die - don't you love how they co-ordinate so beautifully!?
Hello friends, I hope you have had, or are having a good weekend - it is Sunday night here and we are winding down ready for another week, I have been clearly my desks and using the UFO's (unfinished objects) that continually gather - there are times I am happier with the results than others....
This card is created using a retired image - I am not sure who made it, so if you know who it is, please let me know in the comments and I will add it here! Thanks!
Welcome to the third Informal International Ambassadors Blog Hop - we have been having so much fun with these posts and are excited at how many of you come and visit - leaving comments!
I hope you are getting to know us and and seeing our different styles, each one of us is very unique in our creative styles - so there is something for everyone! - thank you so much for all of the lovely comments you have left for us all - you make our day!
Today we are starting at My Blogand we are using theThe Inspire Dies - they are so much fun to create with - and can be used singularly or combined with others as you will see along the way! Here are a few photos of my card using the....
Other: Black, white and light green cardstock; sentiment stamp; acrylic block, sanding block
1. Cut/emboss one (1) Scruffy Panda in black cardstock
2, Adhere the Diecut Panda to white cardstock using liquid glue
3. Carefully hand cut around the panda - as shown above.
4. Cut/emboss one (1) Bamboo Party in light green cardstock 5. Adhere Leaves to Bamboo stems using liquid glue and tweezers.
6. Cut/emboss three Labels Forty-Six using white cardstock
7. Score one Labels Forty-Six at approx 1/2" and fold forward
8. Apply double sided tape to the folded portion
9. Line Up pattern and adhere the top to the scored layer - to form card base.
10. Adhere third Labels Forty-Six to the card base.
11. Cut emboss one (1) Labels Forty-Six Decorative Elements using Kaisercraft patterned paper.
12. Sand the embossed edges using a sanding block.
13. Adhere to card base using 3 D Foam Squares
14. Adhere Bamboo Party using liquid glue
15. Pop Scruffy Panda up on 3D Foam Squares and adhere in front of the Bamboo
16. Stamp sentiment
17. Cut/emboss sentiment using Standard Circles LG
18. Use the Die as a Stencil, sponging around the inside edges using Bamboo Leaves and a sponge dauber.
19. Cut/emboss next size up circle, layer Diecut sentiment onto circle
20. Attach Circle bling to sentiment
21. Adhere to card base as shown above - NOTE: Apply double sided tape to the left side of the circle. The next stop is Yvonne. The list of International Ambassadors is below, in case you get lost along the way.